LEDge Light Gen 4
LEDge Light is the first LED lighting product designed specifically for use on display shelves.
LEDge Light is the first LED lighting product designed specifically for use on display shelves. Environmentally friendly LEDs produce light intensity similar to T5 fluorescent fixtures, while using only half the energy and lasting nearly three times as long without replacement or maintenance. LEDge Light produces virtually no heat, no UV rays (eliminating package degradation) and features a specially designed lens for optimal light distribution. Optional dimming controller with infrared sensors may reduce energy consumption by over 50% and double the life of the fixture.
- 3' or 4' lengths (610 mm, 914 mm, or 1219 mm). Maintenance-free life in excess of 50,000 hours (11 years at 12 hours/day).
- Compact, 1.18" x .88" (30 mm x 22 mm) profile. Durable aluminum extrusion. Integrated magnets make installation on metal shelves or other surfaces easy
and allow fast changes.
- End tabs with holes for fastening to wood shelves, counters, or other surfaces
- UL listed system. All "plug and play" connections - no electrician required (Class 2 system).
- Multiple units connected using jumper cables or harness assembly. May be daisy-chained to single power supply for single-row applications. Power up to ten 48" LEDge Lights with one power supply (see chart).
- Color temperature: 4,200K. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 85. Contains no heavy metals.
- Low power consumption helps meet California Title 24 lighting regulations. Safe 24-volt DC system.
- 7-year warranty