Beam Light is the ideal LED alternative to fluorescent canopy lighting. Beam Light uses environmentally friendly LEDs
that produce light intensity similar to a T8 fluorescent fixture, while using only a fraction of the energy and lasting nearly
three times as long without replacement or maintenance. Beam Light produces virtually no heat, no UV rays (eliminating
packaging degradation), and features a specially designed lens for optimal light distribution.
- 3' and 4' lengths (914 mm and 1219 mm)
- Maintenance-free life in excess of 50,000 hours (11 years at 12 hours/day). Uses same Power Supply and Jumper Cables as LEDge Light.
- Durable aluminum extrusion. Integrated magnets make installation on metal shelves or other surfaces easy
and allow fast changes.
- 3-year warranty
- UL-listed system. All "plug and play" connections- no electrician required (Class 2 system)
- Multiple units are connected using jumper cables or harness assembly. May be daisy-chained to a single power supply for single-row applications. 100W power supply can support up to six 48" (1219 mm) lights.
- Color temperature: 4,200K. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 85. Contains no heavy metals.
- Low power consumption helps meet California Title 24 lighting regulations. Safe 24-volt DC system. 2-year warranty. Not compatible with Lumiback or Lumishelf accessories.